cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No cost estimate found in CK86_99 though material was costed in CK13N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We can see that the material was costed in CK13N (date 30.05.2009), but if we check transaction CK86_99 and enter the necessary parameters (all correct: material, costing variant, plant, costing date), the system displays error saying "No cost estimate found".

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Peter,

In my understanding only if a released cost estimate exists for a material the same can be viewed in

CK13N and also using CK86_99.

Check once again the costing variant,and the other inputs and revert back.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I've checked everything but it's ok. Actually, if you list the options of cost estimates you want to display in CK86_99, you can actually see the cost estimate itself, run on same date, etc.

But for example, your run is 30.05.2009, and you will see this run in the choices. If you double-click on it, the costing date becomes 01.05.2009. Then when you execute, no cost estimate is selected, thus the error. If you change the date to 30.05.2009 and execute, you will encounter the same error.

This cost estimate I am referring to is not yet released. Do I have to release it first? However, I have other cost estimates that were not released, but I can display them in CK86_99.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Peter