Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Commitment Item

lolly_oshin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus'

We have activated Funds Management in mid way.

Before the Funds management activation was done, the client had existing transactions  (i.e Purchase Requisition,Purchase Order,Goods Issue & Service Entry) that were not completed.

Now trying to do MIRO transaction for the above listed, the system gave an error message "No commitment item entered in item 00010 0170 3010503" (GI/IR).

Then I did a fresh transaction from PR to MIRO and I did not get any error message.

Kindly advice on how to resolve the issue of the existing transactions in the system.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When activating PSM-FM in living system you have to do FM assignments via FMCN and FMCT transactions for the documents, which are still not completed in terms of their business cycle.

Regards,

Eli

lolly_oshin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Eli,

Thank you very much for your reply, i have even sent a message to you on face book.

Please can you guide me on the FMCN and FMCT i really do not have much knowledge on those Tcode. I have the PO numbers.

Please guide me.

Thanks

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can search the relevant information on the forum + there is documentation in the transaction itself.

Regards,

Eli

P.S. Let's keep professional issues in the framework of SCN and not in social networks. Thanks!

lolly_oshin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good reply, thank you.

i am searching for it. if you have more information you can send to me.

thank you

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can consult Note 1609379 - Reassignment tools in Funds Management, which one to choose?

lolly_oshin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have ran the FMCN it populated all the documents number on test run with the issue 'No cost Element for GL XXX' but those GLs' are balance sheet.

Please what can i do.

thanks

lolly_oshin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Eli,

I have ran the FMCN and FMCT i still have the same issue below.

No commitment item entered in item 00010 GR/IR clearing

Kindly assist.

Thank you

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, after you ran it did you check that FM assignment is duly registered? For example, is PO in question has been assigned with FM objects?

Regards,

Eli

lolly_oshin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

The said PO did not pull the FM objects.

What can i do now.

Appreciate your effort on this issue

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then, FMCN didn't work on this PO or the execution you applied was not well performed. You have to see on this one example the reason for it. Running FMCN for it, verifying, that it is taken in worklist and then executing FMCT.

lolly_oshin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I ran the FCMT and I revoked the released, Please see below error message that generated

Message Class          Message text

BAPI                       Instance 4500000805 of object type PurchaseOrder could not be changed

06                            In case of account assignment, please enter account assignment data for item

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What SAP release do you work with? Do you succeed to assign FM object to any of old POs? Also, don't you get FMCF108 message before those two?

lolly_oshin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Note 1609379 and most of the PO are from PM with account assignment F.

Thank you

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if category 'F' allows change of account assignment in your customization settings.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lolly_oshin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

i didn't get the FMCF108 message. there are no error message in FMCN but when i ran FMCT  i got a

message Instance 4500000xxx of object type PurchaseOrder could not be changed.

Thank you