cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No accounting entry passed while processing recurring entry in background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to post recurring entry. While executing F.14, Session SAPF120 was created. Then I went to SM35 to process it. When I am processing it in 'foreground' or 'display error only', the entry is posting properly. But when I am processing it in background, it is creating a batch job, but not posting any accounting entry eventually even after batch job is finished. There is no error messsage in the log, though a warning message appears Field COBL-FKBER. does not exist in the screen SAPLKACB 0002

Where could the problem be?

Thanks

Sourabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Field status groups assigned to the GLs on OB14. Make sure if you are not using "Functional Area" is suppressed.

mark_daniels
0 Kudos

I have this same issue but need to supress the functional area so that it cannot be changed during manual journal entry.  I only get the error in batch processing.  Is there any solution that allows you to supress the field and allow it to post?  It is a dereived field and shouldn't need to be entered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I am facing the same issue. The Functional Area Field needs to be suppressed. But there is error is batch processing. Where you able to solve this issue? Kindly reply with the solution if any.

Thanks,

Susmitha Pritam

Answers (0)