cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Tcode for Subcontracting process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

In other discussion about the new movements about subcontracting process was describe the process in the flow below:

1) Create A Purchase order with Item Category L. Explode the BOM and make sure production storage location is entered in the BOM.

2) Goto transaction ME2ON and highlight the Component Line and click 'Create Delivery' (This is important because if you click create delivery highlighting the Material instead then the PO History tab will not have the Delivery number copied over)

3) In the Create Delivery prompt change the movement from 541 to 30A (ST Stock for SC ,In Transit Sub Contract stock )

4) Pick the delivery and PGI.

5) Now when you check stock overview (including special stock) you will see this under the status 'ST Stock For SC)

6) Once the subcontractor says hes completed work on it at his site you can do a MIGO_TR movement 30B O and move the stock to Unrestricted status.

7) Once the material has arrived at your site you can post a goods receipt (this will do a 101 for the FG and 543 for the Component)

How do I do the number 6 step?

What information I need to put in the MIGO_TR in order to use 30B movement? (as I put in attached file, when I tried was set 30C).

Thanks

Evelyn Fernandes Gomes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

30B (Transfer posting plant to SC stock - remove)  is reversal of 30A. This transaction is not using for goods receipt from Subcontractor. The correct process is, you need to create inbound delivery with reference to the subcontracting PO and post goods receipt with respect to the inbound delivery.

Note: You can issue components to subcontractor either in one step procedure (Movement type 541) or in two step procedure (30A (Removal) & 30C (Putaway)).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ignatius,

I'll try in this way.

Regards

Evelyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Ignatius

I did what you said, but I need to configure the moviment type in MIGO to stay open?

Because when I try to do the GR the fiel is set as "543" and is not possible to change (see the picture).

Thanks

Evelyn

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have the business function for outsourced manufacturing activated?

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

543 is to post consumption from stock of material provided to vendor. I think you got the result, please select first line and post. Before posting make the necessary entries and check the lines 2,3&4. Also, check whether you've set real time consumption indicator in the purchase info-record. If so then first post goods issue with reference to subcontracting po with movement type 543 and finally posts goods receipt with movement type 101.

Message was edited by: Ignatius Rosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Jürgen

We activated BF: LOG_MM_OM_1, LOG_MM_OM_2 , LOG_EAM_ROTSUB_2, LOG_EAM_ROTSUB, LOG_MM_SERNO and LOG_MM_SIT.

We create a new combination of delivery type and item category for the subcontracting delivery type in "Define Item Category Determination in Deliveries".

And the system (ME2ON) was able to inform the 30A when I did the GI.

Just the GR is still a doubt...

Thanks.

Evelyn

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but where is the problem, the document shows this picture for 30C movement, what is unclear?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Ignatius

I really made a mistake here.

You were very helpfull

Thanks a lot!

Regards

Evelyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Jürgen

I really made a mistake here with this movement types and you was very helpfull.

Thanks.

Evelyn

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it would be good if you can post link to the earlier discussion, which will help to understand why new movement types are required. Generally, while posting goods receipt in case of subcontracting PO, in MIGO, 101 is entered. So unless the purpose of movement types is clear it will be difficult to say. As of now, it seems that you want some stock in transit functionality. So in step 6 you are moving finished good stock from in transit to unrestricted(probably in subcontracting stock). Correct ?  then in step 6 you are moving it to unrestricted. if yes, then why there is a need for GR now, as stock is already pulled in unrestricted stock ? Can you please clarify your business scenario ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Gaurav

Its all because new functionalities of subcontracting process that I'm trying to understand in order to apply (or not) in the company.

The earlier link is New Tcode for Subcontracting process | SCN

Thanks,

Evelyn

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But what is the real problem in using MIGO with a certain movement type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jürgen,

I didn't understand your question.

This new funcionalities alow us to put the subcontract stock in transit, and after the vendor inform us that all was finished we can putaway.

So, I try to do what they put in the earliear tread, but I couldn't. Because I didn't understand what we need to inform in MIGO, in the step 6.

Thanks.

Evelyn

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you put in MIGO when you do a a receipt? What do you enter in MIGO when you do transfer posting?

Does this transaction have so many fields that it is impossible to try? You can explore the transaction by just hitting enter and SAP will tell you which field you have to maintain, then you hit enter and SAP tells you the next mandatory field for the process.