cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Tax type 85 for state maine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

Our company is based in maine and we have installed TUB 062 and it related .sar files for New tax type 85 (followed all the instructions as per note 119752).

According to the note i can see the new wage types (/385, /485,/c85, /d85 ...) in tables T5UTT, T512W, T512T, T5UTO but no values in these T52EL, T52EZ.

When we ran a test the tax rate related to these wage types are calculated correctly but we din't see any of these wage types showing up just like other tax wage types.

Is it that we don't see the above wage types on output (ex. as we see /4XX tax wage type).

or

do i further need to do any configuration for this. but the note din't talk anything to be done, it just said the above tables will be modified.

Could somebody help me out with this.

Thanks

Regards,

Mamatha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is in addition to my previous question on new tax wage types. The same new wage types are also applicable for Tax type 84 pennsylvania state (note 1126604).

So, could somebody help me out how it is working for this tax type 84 or 85.

Thank you

Regards,

Mamatha

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mamatha :

For tax type '84', you will need to configure corresponding tax model(s) for proper 'PA' authrorities , and configure for wt /484 to be posted.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

Thanks for your reply.

We do have tax models already configured and while i was going through the configuration i also see the new wage types.

But my question is do we see these wage type on Output side ( like in payroll log when we run payroll)?

Thank you,

Mamatha

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, these wt (/x84) should be generated for ee in the affected authorites of PA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

Thanks for the reply.

You cleared my doubt.

While support packs are applied these new wage types are there in my configuration sys but still need to go through it again so that it will shown on payroll side.

It will also be help full if you can guide me if anything needs to be done to show them on payroll ( in the mean time i too will be woking on this).

Points are rewarded for you.

Regards,

Mamatha