Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sort Key - KNUMA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Std sorting for line items

IMG->Financial Accounting>General ledger>Line Items->Display Line Items ->Determine Standard Sorting for Line Items

Is there any Option to add new field, apart from the fields listed. I want to add field KNUMA here. (KOMV-KNUMA).

Kindly let me know how to add this new field, so that i can select this field and create new sort key.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Please check in SM30 ,enter the table V_TZUN and maintain entries there. As and alternate you can do that in OB16.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

At V_TZUN i am not able to add KNUMA, thats the reason i posted in thread.

Aravind

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

In SM30..Input V_TZUN and click on Maintain and select the Sort key,,double click it and add the field in it. If you are unable to maintain the table view then please contact Basis for necessary authorization.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atif

In SM30 i can add new fields , but i am able to select only from the list of fields given in the lookup, the field KNUMA is not available there to select.

The question is how to get KNUMA in the list of field, so that i can create new Key say Z55 with KNUMA as field.

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Please refer to OSS note 13131.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked the Note, it is refering addition of fields, provided those fields are part of Tables BKPF, BSEG, BSEC, BSED.

I want to add KNUMA from KONA Table in Std sorting line.

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Did someone answered to your question in 2011? I have the same requirement and appreciate if you can help me.

Thanks

Charles.