cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new QC limit value used in open production order

-Ralph
Participant
0 Kudos

In processing a production order we noticed that an upper limit for one of the material's QC tests needed to be changed.  The change was made to the limit, but the change was not reflected in processing of the existing production order.

I doubt it's possible, but I'll ask anyway.  Is it possible to force a new value entered into a QC test's limit to be reflected and used in a production order that was already in QC at the time the limit change was made?  Maybe something like a QC test parameter refresh option.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

-Ralph
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bhanu and Juliano.

Thank you for replying to my question.

I am told by the end user that the answer to your question is "quality inspection lot parameters."

Regards,

Ralph

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello srivijaya.

How are you? About 2 weeks ago ‎@Ralph answered your comment. Could you check it?

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

-Ralph
Participant
0 Kudos

jfromanato001 We are all set with this topic. Thank you very much for the replies.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member633137
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ralph,

Are you referring to in-process quality inspection or quality inspection lot parameters ? can you explain with details like which object are you referring to ?

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello rabraham

How are you? Can you answer the question from srivijaya to allow the better understanding and investigation of you question, aiming answering it. So, rabraham, could you clarify the information for srivijaya?

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello srivijaya.

How are you? rabraham answered your last question. Do you need any other information or help on this, for answering rabraham original question?

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello srivijaya

How are you? rabraham answered your last question. Do you need any other information or help on this, for answering rabraham original question?

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.