For a discount condition type I want to create a new condition table with a filed which is not in filed catelogue. So what and all the entire procedure I have to do.
thns & rgds
Please find below the information how to add a new field to the field catalogue Ex. Profit center is the new field i wish to add, then
For adding field into Field catalogue:
you should first identify the field for Profit Center (Design ID) and then do as follows:
For example if you want to use field PSTYV ('Sales document item category') that is included in structure KOMP ('Pricing Communication Item') as a key for a condition table.
When you create a condition table (Transaction V/03), however, the system does not propose the field in the field catalog.
For technical reasons, field PSTYV was included in structure KOMP, however, not in structure KOMG ('Allowed Fields for Condition Structures').
To solve the problem, proceed as follows:
1. Call up the ABAP Dictionary (Transaction SE11) and create data type ZZPSTYV. Choose PSTYV as a domain.As a short text, you can use, for example, 'ZZ - sales document item category' and as a field label, you can use the field labels of PSTYV.Save, check and activate your entries.
2. Call up structure KOMPAZ in the ABAP Dictionary (Transaction SE11) in the change mode and make the following entry:
Component Component type
Save, check and activate the change you made.
3. Note:Because of the change in structure KOMPAZ, field ZZPSTYV is now known in structures KOMG and KOMP because structure KOMPAZ is included in both structures.
4. Call up Transaction SPRO. Navigate to 'Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing -> Pricing Control' and execute 'Define Condition Tables'. Choose 'Conditions: Allowed fields' and include ZZPSTYV as a new entry.
5. Note:Now you can use field ZZPSTYV as a key field when you create a condition table Axxx.
6. Supply the new field you defined by including the following source code line in USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP:
MOVE xxxx-PSTYV TO TKOMP-ZZPSTYV.
In order processing you find the user exit in Include MV45AFZZ, and in billing document processing you find it in Include RV60AFZZ.
Consider that you can also use this note as a help if you want to use other customer-specific fields as key fields in a condition table.For header fields, use structure
KOMKAZ instead of structure KOMPAZ and USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK instead of USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP.
For more information, see Transaction SPRO via the path 'Sales and Distribution -> System Modifications -> Create New Fields (Using Condition
Technique) -> New Fields for Pricing' and Note 21040.
For creating a condition Table:
1) There are almost all the regularly used Conditon Table predefined in the system from 001 to 500.
See what best you can use the Standard Tables to avoid further errors.
2) In case you should define the new condtion Table,
a) Goto TCode: V/03
b) Give a Table any number from 501-999
Press execute and reach to next screen.
c) Check up whether the field you are looking is already added in Field catalogue.
d) Double click on the fields you want to make a Table..one by one. Note that the sequence here is important in higher hierarchical to lower..
Eample : Sales Org, DC, Division, Customer and then Material etc..,
e) After selecting, click on the Techincal View buttin (redone) and reach to next screen.
7) Check which key should be in header and which key should be footer. Use check and uncheck functionalities there..
😎 Once you are through with all the above steps ..click on generate button.
Check the Table is generated or not.
You can check it at V/04 or V/05 or in SE11.
Edited by: ravi duggirala on Jun 9, 2008 10:48 AM
you can add a new field in the filed catolog, but that particular field should be available in all the three tables KOMG, KOMP, KOMK.
If it is not available then that field should be maintained in the structure and in the table.... this is the work of tech consultant, but a proper spec need to be given to him....