cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net price non editable

0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My client has a requierment where in the net price should not be editable . i tried to make the settings in screen layout for the PO .With this the net price becomes grade out and not able to edit in item . This net price has picked from the last PO/PIR , but i can still change this price at item level / header level . I want to make this as not editable nor at the header level / Item level .

Shashi. 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In T-code M/06 for that condition PBXX select 'D' - Not possible to process manually for Field Manual entries

0 Kudos

Dear Yadav ,

It works  - as u said - Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182673
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your explanation of the issue is not clear. You say that by making changes to the screen layout, you did made the net price field as "Display only", but still you are able edit it, How?

0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh ,

I can't edit the net price in item overview ( its grade out ) , but in item details the net price can be changed through editing against the conditon type of PBXX . I need to have the net price non editable nor from header or item details .

Shashi

former_member182673
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make all the condition types in your pricing procedure as non-manual through configuration. But I hope you don't have any condition types which are designed to be entered manually like freight etc., for which prices cannot be fixed before. So you will a conflict in implementing this solution, explain this conflict to your customer, to avoid unpleasant surprises later.

0 Kudos

Ya thats true - thanks