Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

net price in orders coming by EDI IDOCs

former_member822355
Participant
0 Kudos

GOod morning,

My sales orders come through EDI IDOCs

I need that the  pricing coming via IDOC is valid and to be captured in order and not the one maintained in VK11.

For example:

price coming from EDI IDOC: 3.5$

price maintained in VK11: 3$

I would like to store 3.5$ in PR00, and 3$ in EDI1 ....

This may be appen only for some customers ...

Is it possible? And how?

Thank in advance...

View Entire Topic
sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is your objective actually?

You want t have the Net value coming in IDoc to overrule all price, discounts and surcharges in the pricing. i.e. this Net Value is your VAT basis.?

former_member822355
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I would like that : "Net value coming in IDoc to overrule all price, discounts and surcharges in the pricing. ; this Net Value is my  VAT basis". Thanks a lot

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reading the start post I don't think there is a need to do anything in the IDoc itself, either map or alike, as I understand the price is already coming in the IDoc.

If this is true, then I guess what you could try is you should create a price condition type , set is manual as value will come from IDoc and put it before PR00 in your pricing procedure, create a exclusion group and assign both PR00 and this new condition type.

When sales order is created of a normal customer, then only PR00 exists, then all discounts and surcharges apply.

When you create a sales order via IDoc, then PR00 is inactive and the other price condition value is set and will be the Net value for your sales order.

Cheers.