cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

net price for consignment item category in ME21n (urgent)

former_member190312
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

while creating PO in me21n, net price is being displayed for the standard item category but net price is not comming while maintaining item category as consignment.

if the item category(ekko-pstyp)is consignment (i.e we have to put 'K' in the item category field in ME21n),then how can i display the net price in the net price field of ME21n.

The net price is comming in ME21n when item category = standard.but net price is not comming when item category = consignment.what is the reason?

plz let me know if there is any enhancement or exit for this net price to be displayed if the item category is consignment.

plz let me know what r the ways, i can display the net price in ME21n for the consignment item category?it is urgent.

any idea is highly appreaciated.

Thanks & Regards

pabitra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pabitra

I guess the price is taken from the material info record. Here the item category might be a part of the access sequence.

To get the same info, follow the below steps:

1. Go to Transaction: MEK3

2. Give the condition type as PB00

3. Click on Key Combination from the application toolbar

4. Select Material Info Record

5. Next selection screen shows you the list of mandatory fields. If item category also exists here, give '0' & 'K' for Item category and other fields like vendor number, purchase orgranization, material.

6. Execute.

7. In the next screen if you can see only one record for item category '0', it means that condition record for item category 'K' is not maintained.

Hence the price will not be extracted.

Hope the above info helps you.

Kind Regards

Eswar

former_member190312
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi eswar,

very much Thanks for ur help.

can i use any user exit or enhancement, to display the net price in ME21n ,for consignment item category?

is it possible?plz suggest.

Regards

pabitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pabitra

No need of using user exit or enhancement, just maintain condition record using transaction MEK1 for the combination. This will extract price while creating purchase order for that combination. i.e Vendor, Purchase Orgranization, Material and Item Category as 'K'.

Alternatively, if you dont have authorization you can ask your functional consultant to maintain price for item category 'K'.

This will resolve your problem.

Kind Regards

Eswar

Answers (0)