cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net price field is automatically clearing.

hiteshbhandari
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am creating a PO, and every time I enters price its automatically get cleared. I am unable to enter any price to the field.

Kindly help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hiteshbhandari
Explorer

Thankss all,

My issue has been solved. Actually issue is with my condition type PBXX, which configuration i copied from my PRD server.

Thanking,

Hitesh

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check weather free item check box is ticked (or) UN-ticked.

Regards,

Rupendra.

former_member197074
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if valid conditions (conditions within validity dates) are maintained in the info record for the material and vendor combination.

Or you might need to add the conditions manually in the condition tab of the PO line.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Dipankar

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you directly creating PO in ME21N or creating PO with a reference from other purchasing document.

Check all your old PO's which you already created and refer to find those condition types in it.

Now cross check(MEK3) the validity of your condition record with those condition and compare with your PO creation date. If validity expired, then extend the validity with your condition types in MEK2 and save.

Now create a fresh PO.

Regards,

Biju K

ankurch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

First check your pricing procedure maintain in the purchase order, than try to evaluate the configuration of the same.

Also check the condition records for the same conditions through transaction MEK2

schaganti1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh

check ANST t-code as Juergen said

is this issue occured from today onwards?

try to maintain the inforecord for that combination and check

Regards

Sudhakar

hiteshbhandari
Explorer
0 Kudos

ANST tcode is working properly in my system. At step of "Note Search" it showing me the error "Error when opening the RFC connection".

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you were able to create a PO with price yesterday?

Is this specific to a material or specific to a vendor or specific to a PO document type, or specific to a certain item or account assignment category?

hiteshbhandari
Explorer
0 Kudos

No, I wasn't able to create PO for many days. Also I am creating this PO in development server. And I am not sure that is this specific to a material or specific to a vendor or specific to a PO document type, or specific to a certain item or account assignment category.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you alone in that development system?

if yes then try to remember what you did before the issue occurred.

if not, then ask your colleagues if their work could have caused this issue.

maybe you are not authorized to enter prices - check at least /nsu53 to see if all authority checks are positive

maybe someone changed the pricing procedure and added a requirement to the net price - click the analysis button below the condition tab

maybe there is some custom coding - check with transaction ANST

hiteshbhandari
Explorer
0 Kudos

No sir, i am not alone. Also if someone changed the pricing procedure and added the requirement to the net price, How I can revert that or what requirement must be made to able the entry of net price while creating PO.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See, if there are more and you do not talk to each other, then this is basically the root cause for all problems. If someone really changed it and you want just revert it then the other has a problem for his designed process and might post in SCN and ask why it happened. You have to meet and to talk and to inform each other about changes, only this way you can ensure that you have the same knowledge level and do not waste your times by changing the work of someone else.

Most customizing has also change logs where one can see what was done.

Requirement in pricing procedure is a piece of ABAP coding, it can be used for anything, e.g. one could check if incoterm is DDP and does not allow to add freight costs.

hiteshbhandari
Explorer
0 Kudos

One of my colleague few week back, for testing purpose implemented pricing procedure in development server using steps given in  . She created new access sequence type 'zabc', maintained condition type PBXX and assigned access sequence 'zabc' to it. She also created new calculation schema ZDIMP similar to DIMP and in "Determination of calculation schema in purchasing" created a new entry for a certain purchasing group and import vendor and assigned ZDIMP to it.

Now we have reverted access sequence assigned to condition type PBXX to its original access sequence. Also the purchasing group to which ZDIMP schema was assigned is not used while creating PO, but still the problem persist.

Kindly help.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Click the analysis button in the condition tab and show us the screenshot

hiteshbhandari
Explorer
0 Kudos
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You see that you have a requirement 037, now go back into your pricing schema and lookup what this requirement 037 is and determine together with your colleagues if it makes sense, if it needs to be corrected or removed.

You can also check in VOFM what the requirement does