cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

net due date is in past.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

While posting a document, i am getting an error msg. Its an error msg. not warning.

Net due date on xx.xx.xxxx is in the past

kind regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Manpreet/ SAP Guru's

Hope you doing well.

I need your clear guide lines and detailed steps to follow fix the below issue, I have gone through the Google search but not suitable solution I found.

I have incident like user trying to post invoice while perform that activity below warning pop up message is displaying.

Please help how to explain the user, and what's need to be done to fix the issue and Why this warning message appearing? please provide me the steps and T.code to resolve, and where to see the issue.

"Net Due date on 18.11.2013 is in the past Message No: F5149

Effects On customizing

You can define  when this system message is to be issued in accordance with your requirements.

You do this in customizing as follows: Cross-Application Components > Bank Directory > Change Message control

This Application area and message number can be taken from the technical document.

Kindly note:-

Document date is 18.11.2013

Posting date: 17.12.2013

Baseline date: 18.11.2013

PO document date is: 04.11.2013

Payment term is: 30 days

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the due / base line date and payment terms. Even after considering payment terms the due date is in past than posting date.

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply.

In payment terms the default base line date is document date and in term 1 the no. of days is 30 days.

i am trying to post a document today with invoice date in previous date...with todays posting date.

usually this mesg comes as on warning..but now its coming as an error.

Net due date on xx.xx.xxxx is in the past

Message no. F5149

please help

regards

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you need to change, go to OBA5 and enter F5 and select your 149 and change

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply.

alraedy checked it . nothing maintained here.

kind regards

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before posting, please check if there are any SAP notes available relating to your version. If not available, then, search the forum.

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain