Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need your tips

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I want to add an application in SAP B1 ,

I have create a form in Vb.net when i run that form it working on SAP B1 I want to knw how to make a package or how to attached that form on client side ?

Please reply me step by step information ..

Thanks in adv,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin

You can try and work with the ActiveX object - generate an activeX with the windows component you want to use, and than load the ActiveX to a user UI form.

But the most simple way to do it would be through B1 GUI:

File -> "Launch Application" ->

Click on New and locate the exe of the application you want to run (using the browse button)

After adding the application, you can run it by clicking on the "Run" button.

Best regards,

Miki

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

suppose i want to add windows application (calculator ) in SAP B1..thn it is possible ?

if yes please tell me each step ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kevin

The easiest way to do it would be to use the "B1 Simple Installer Wizard" tool (which is part of the B1DE)

B1DE - Business One Development Environment is a a tool that makes it easier to use the SDK and to speed up the development and packaging of add-ons.

B1DE includes several components -

• Add-On Generation Wizard

• B1 Simple Installer Wizard

• B1 Professional Installer Wizard

etc...

You can use one of the installer generation wizards for packaging your solution.

B1DE is provided as a free open source tool in the SDN in order to download it go to:

-> "SAP Business One Tools" (under download on the right side) -> "B1DE:SAP Business One Development Environment Tools"

In addition you can find more details about how to register a solution to B1 under "SDK Help center" -> "Developer Guide" -> "Package and Deployment"

Good Luck

Miki

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When you installed the SDK, some sample application/project has been also installed.

please look for the 14.AddOnInstaller which is located on standard installation at

C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One SDK\Samples\COM UI\VB.NET\14.AddOnInstaller

You can use this, and a very good readme.htm is also there.

Regards,

J.