cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to have a Delivery split based on number of line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are best possible ways to have a control on the delivery creation based on the no. of line items.

Scenario : Suppose if i have a sales order with say 1200 lines (same to ship to party, same del date & Same Shipping point) and suppose if i want to have a deliveries created for this order that should not exceed 400 lines (hence 3 deliveries for the same order), how can i proceed?. Kindly Advice.

Thanks & Regards

Ilango

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

there are 2 options

If you are creating delivery manually then you can give the no of line items on the first screen of VL01N.

second option is to use field LIKP-ZUKRL. You can popluate this field with some logc that for first 400 line itmes the value is 1 and beyond that it is 2 and next 400 it is 3. The system will split the delivery according to the field ZUKRL. It the values are different at header it will split the deliveries. you can do this at the time of copy control or user exit. Please chek the best feasbility with the technical consultant

Regards

Yatin Thakkar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) One option is write this logic in your existing copy control VTLA

2) The other option is try with Delivery User Exit V50S0001

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks a lot for the info

with regard to VTLA, please confirm if the control will be at header or at item level, as in header it is seen that the controls are majorly on the LIKP & VBAK

while the item control is specific to item categories.

Thanks & regards

Ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ilango,

It will be on Item data......

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ilango,

U can use the option of Delivery group . In Sales Order overview screen, go to Shipping tab and mantain ur delivery group . This way u can group deliveries together.

Second option is modifying the Data Transfer routine in the copy control.

Thanks

Manoj Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, Thanks a lot for the info

i want have this 450/400 line breakup at the time of delivery creation for any deliveries created from the system, Means my production server should not create a delivery more than 450 line at any cost.

Please let me know if i need to go and make the changes on every single copy control.

Delivery can be created using t.codes Vl01 as well as through background jobs possibly through VL10c Program.

Please let us know on how this functionality can be obtained.

Thanks in Advance

Ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

llango,

How you managed you resolve this?

It would be great if you could share with me.

I have same issue and using VL10C.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can use T.code VLSP which splits a delivery into further deliveries or when raised to SAP< they had informed us to check the message no 103334.

had tried this message and we are yet to explore on how it works, as of now this is not successful

Regards

ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends, Can you please explain further in detail of this copy control changes indicated as solutions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in copy control need to modify copying requirement as per your requirement (while copying delivery split if line item exceeds XX number )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in VTLA , there in header data one routine is there for data transfer 001, Modify that routine as per your requirement. The routine is in include FV50C001.

Thanks,

Raja