cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to enter batch character in cowbhuwe transaction

RaghavanKathamuthu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Here Business is using the packing list and handling unit for production and Doing the goods receipt on COWBHUWE transaction.

Here is it possible to enter the batch character values. If yes kindly explain how to do the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RaghavanKathamuthu
Contributor
0 Kudos

The finished material is having batch characters and i have to maintain it while doing the goods receipt on COWBHUWE transaction.

shailesh_mishra5
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you able to get classification button in COWBHUWE, then batch characteristics can be recorded.

1) The characteristics which is mandatory to enter, you can mark it as “Entry Required” in CT04

2) In OMCV, for the required movement type 101, please do the configuration with classification in foreground value equal to 4 and copy values to 1. This is copy inheritance of batches to movement type 101.

please try that and come back

Best regards

Shailesh Mishra

shailesh_mishra5
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Helllo,

Which characteristics you want to enter ?
If you want standard Sled then you need to activate movement type 101 and plant. Also classify you batches with required Batch class having standard characteristics like Lobm_*.

Best regards

Shailesh Mishra

RaghavanKathamuthu
Contributor
0 Kudos

the above characteristic screen I have attached is MSC1N screen
I would like to know where to get the batch creation option in cowbhuwe screen

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you post a query and give further updates, please add the content under "Comments" and not under "Answer" as you were not answering to a query but only providing additional informations as asked by the members. Also, when you add the text under Comments, it will be intimated to the person to whom you are responding whereas, if you add the text under Answer, the member will not be intimated. By the way, your above answer has been converted as comment by me.