Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need MB1A functionality in MIGO_GI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Good morning!

In MB1A second screen (after entering Mvt type, plant and Storage loc) I can enter GL account or Network (in terms of 281 movement type) once and then I can enter materials number and quantity as many as I want. But, in MIGO_GI I have to enter GL account/Network number each time with Materials numbers in the detail data/middle part which is more time consuming than the transaction processing in MB1A.

So, my question - is it possible to in MIGO_GI to enter networks number once and enter materials as many as I need to issue like in MB1A?

Thank you for your time and attention.

Please help me out.

Sincerely,

Israt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Israt,

Try this. Go to Settings (on the menu of MIGO) > Default Values > Check in 'Copy Account Assgt Fields' then click 'Adopt' button.

Best Regards,

Mohammad Zakir Siddiqui

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zakir,

Thank you. I did it. It worked. Now, problem is "Recipient" field. I need to copy this field like Account Assgt. Fields. Is there any solution for "Recipient" field through setting or customization?

Thanks for help.

Best Regards,

Israt

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no default copy settings for recipient field as of my knowledge. However, in MIGO, enter the recipient field for the first line item. Now, place cursor on this field and click on "copy contents" button as shown below. This will copy the field value to all the line items.

Check the same and revert back.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasoon,

Thank you. This will definitely help. I think 'copy content' will serve my purpose. Thanks again

Regards,

Israt