cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help in LMS configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We are implementing the SAP Learning Solution with a go live date of Jan 1, 2012 I am new for this modul and there doesn't seem to be many resources out there to help us. Does anyone know where I could find an implementation sequence or other configuration documentation on the new LMS?

We need to be configured by the end of December, Truly, any help you can give me is very appreciated. Thanks

Rgds,

Edo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christine_morin
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Edo,

There is a folder called Configuration Guide 604.pdf but I cannot attach it to this message. Perhaps I can send it to you using

sapmats if you can give me your email address. Or else there is some online help :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/EN/c3/e0503e1dac5b46e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Kind Regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christine,

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it, you can send the pdf here v_rd.yahoo.com. By the way how I can tell u my email? this forum do not allowed to write email address

Rgds,

Edo

Edited by: SkyTrack on Dec 2, 2011 4:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christine,

Thanks for the link but I still need help in config guide, can u send the configuration guide to v_rd.yahoo.com (change the dot with @).

Regards,

Edo