cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a production planing solution for MTS (Make to stock) Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have a problem regarding PP Module, issue is regarding manufacturing planning in my organization we are having Make to stock Model with a seasonality. at the moment we have to do manual production plan according to the demand forecast and have to upload to SAP . what we want to do is we need SAP generated production plan run after demand forecast uploaded. as belows

Demand forecast update(COPA) ----> SAP driven production Plan

is SAP R3 supporting this king of a thing ?

It is much appreciate any one can provide me a solution.

Kind Regards
Yasas

View Entire Topic
Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Yasas

Yes, this is possible on SAP.

You can transfer the CO-PA results to Sales and Operations Planning (SOP). Check the link below for more details:

Transferring SOP Data to Profitability Analysis (C - Sales & Operations Planning (LO-LIS-PLN...

Later, you can transfer SOP results to demand management and use it to plan your materiasl:

Transfer to Demand Management - Sales & Operations Planning (LO-LIS-PLN) - SAP Library

BR

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Caetano

thank you for the reply.

please let me know how we can incorporate KPI in to that. i,m here attaching a draft for you to understand the my issue correctly.

Best Regards

Yasas

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Yasas

I'm sorry but I did not understand your question about the KPI.

Considering your draft, before demand management you would run CO-PA, then the results would be transfered to SOP.

After that, you can manipulate the results on SOP or simply transfer them to demand management.

BR

Caetano