Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nakisa in a Clustered Environment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Wanted your opinion.

We want to know if there is any special settings for NAKISA installed on multiple instances. Like we have our production server with multiple instances (1 Central and 2 Dialog Instances). We want to know that if we do a build and publish on one instance will it be activated across all the productive instances. We somehow feel there is some issue with this. Is there any special setting on the server to be done to enable activation of builds across instances on a server apart from Save and Publish. This is for NAKISA 3.0 SP2 for EhP5.

Can you please confirm or share your views.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satishra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

there is no such special settings as i am aware of..the easy option is to export and import Builds to other  instance.. test the config changes one one instance and move(export and import) to other instances..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish, All

Thanks for your reply. You are right that we can manually upload it, but ideally this should not happen right. Since I am doing this from the one instance, it should automatically update the whole cluster. And this happens just with NAKISA. We do use CE (where NAKISA resides) for other purpose and we do not see any issue there. But with NAKISA we see that the build seems to be an issue. Saving and publishing build on Central Instance or Dialog instance doesnt reflect on the other instance, any suggestion please.

Thanks

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

While I tend to agree with you, it simply cannot be done. You must upload your configuration manually to each instance of Nakisa.

Best regards,

Luke

Answers (0)