cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My First Days CAF GP process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using the My First Days CAF Process in Employee Self Service. It is working good in production system. We have to make a change to one HTML page using by the process. I made the change and activated HTML content page and the total process.

Here is a question,

Users already started the GP process and completed certain activities. because of the new version of the process, they have to start the process all over again. Is there any setting on the process to make this not happen.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member246893
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

These LWE activities are one time activities. Once it is completed means there is not option to re start process again. you have to start the process all over again

BR, Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abdul,

thanks for replying. what if a GP process which is completed has to be modified to add couple of more steps in the process. Fi this new process is transported, always the users have to start from scratch. is there any workaround for this not to happen.

please advice.

regards,

former_member193769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul.

Try with multiple instances are permitted in instantiation tab and dont change the assigned roles.

Thanks ,

gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopala,

I have tried your suggestion, 'multiple instantiation is allowed' option. Still, I see the same problem.

former_member193769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the process and open in editor and in roles tab of process

and change the initiation defined to initiator for all the actions and try again.

Thanks,

gopal

Answers (0)