Did you mean: 

Multiple pricing procedure for Vendor

former_member222120
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

Greetings of the day!!!

I wish to ask following question:

I have a vendor A who supplies different types of material and wanted to have two types of pricing procedure for it. When I create purchase order for material A it should trigger Pricing procedure1 and when I create purchase order for material B it should trigger pricing procedure2.

I am unable to achieve this with vendor subrange. It will be great if someone can suggest if there is any way to handle this scenario?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Uday K.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor

Hi,

Why you want to have different pricing procedure in same vendor for your procurement process as you can assign one schema group of vendor to your favorable vendor master.

Also not advisable to have different pricing procedures for same vendor for different material /service procurement. If required - Go for designing  a routine {routine with formula in it( talk to Technical Consultant) triggering condition types on material numbers} and then assign to “CalType” or “BasType” column in your MM pricing procedure.

Refer how to have ONLY one single MM Pricing procedure for material and service procurement with detailed setting for condition types on each case.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3250830

Regards,

Biju K

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

If you are using info record , then you can set a pricing picking in info record, or you an try mek1 to maintain condition record for key combination vendor and material..

Thanks

Dibyendu Patra

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard SAP, you cant maintain different pricing procedure based on material vendor combination. The different pricing procedure can be pulled for the same vendor only if the purchase org and schema group is different.

In your case, you have to include all your condition types (applicable for all materials) in the single pricing procedure. After that, you can maintain access sequence (condition tables with material also can be used) in the respective condition types. Maintain the condition record in MEK1 (based on material if required), which will be activated in the pricing accordingly.

Hope its clear.

Regards,

AKPT

sudeep_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Triggering different pricing procedure for different material is not feasible. But You can create condition record in MEK1 based on required key combination (say material type and vendor), for the desired condition type.

You can create condition table in M/03 with the desired key combination and create access sequence in M/07 and assign this for the condition type in M/06. Now you can maintain conditions based on the key combination in condition table.

Regards,

Sudeep.