Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Order Linking with One PR

former_member377202
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any way where i can link Multiple Maintenance Order in one PR.This i need to track the services against each order through one PR PO.

Regards,

Kavvya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member385375
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI kavya

For your requirement you can creatre PR/PO independently with account assignment category F. After wards you create maint. order as per requirement & assign services from this PO to any operation by changing the control key to PM03 but change the reservation/purchase requisition indicator to never manually so that it doesnt trigger any PR from maint.order. after changing the control key, you select the operation & click external button below you will get service selection in which you select exter nal services from F4 list (you can select from the PO) & qty also. By this you will get planned cost of external service. Then you do service entry in ML81N with reference to PO & give maint order no & cost will flow to maint.order. You can link to multiple maint order by this. You consume external services of single PO in multiple maint. order.

Shakti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

The general behaviour of External services from maintenance order the PR is generated automatically from that PR you can proceed.

Upto my Knowledge its not Possible. we can see if any one give any sugestions.

REgards,