Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Form 16

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FRDS,

I have one Issue in Multiple Form16.

Ex: If the Employee is working In Mutilple Company Code.. (March to Aug- 2008 in 100 and September to till data in 200)

Now ,

Will the Employee Receives Mutiple Form 16..? from two different Company codes.. or Only ONe

form16 from his new company code.. (200)

Plz Tell me know about the Changes that i have to do.....

KRC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you explain me why would the employee work for two company codes at the same time. Are you going to hire the employee twice? how does his/her time management and Pay information fit to him. Does he have two work schedules and two basic pays?

Technically it should be one company code with required PA and PSA combo.

How ever Form 16 is based on PERNR.

Brs

Kenu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenu,

Please go through the intial mail which i have stated (March to Aug- 2008 in 100 and September to till data in 200).

Which means the employee is working in company code 100 and in september shifted to other company code....

Dear FRDS,

Waiting for the positive Response...

KRC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KRC,

I have cheked with finance consultnats and came with an answer:

Yes you have to create two form 16 to the employee who had moved to two different company codes as company codes will be handling different chart accounts .

First you generate Form 16 in 100 code till august 2008 and generate form 16 in 200 from september to till date.

This helps the incometax people to commute all payments of taxes by the employee under different company codes.

For your information:

We PA,PSA 's are same across the company codes you can have data flow , but if they differe you have to terminate the emloyee in 100 and you have to hire in 200 code.

If i have misguided you iam very sorry for that.

Please correct me if iam wrong.

regards,

Evani

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vani

nothing misguided everything is fine ur contributions are very important to us

Even though it is late u have come up with an idea which gave a RAY OF HOPE to KRC

Wht u say Raghvendra

Vani ur work is appriciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani and Sikindar,

I could like to thanks for your responses...

Vani,

When we terimate and create again in the 2nd company code , the employees Perner will change..

So we should fire for this....

In my Issue :

we have changed the action to Org Reassignment... there we can change his position and Company code as well...

So now their should be Two Form16's for that particular employee...

waiting for more inputs..

KRC.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if u want the same PERNR for both the companies

Check PLOGI EVENB switch in T77s0 table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

Even i Maintain this PLOGI EVENB .

I am not able to Get the Out Put...

Point 1 : Org Reassignment is done earlier only.

Now they came out for this Mutiple Form16 Requirement. Will there any impact of this PLOGI switch is actived as of now..

For that also i have checked with one employee as the Activation of this switch..

KRC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frds,

Any inputs,

ANy updates.....

Edited by: KRC on Feb 6, 2009 6:52 AM

Edited by: KRC on Feb 9, 2009 4:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KRC,

Though you reassign the employee you need Multiple form 16 as company code is changing.

you will get complete document in service market place.

Regards,

Evani

Edited by: EVANI on Feb 9, 2009 1:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FRDS,

Multiple Form16 is required for an employee. We have not enable the multiple Form16 for the current year.(2008 -2009).

Example :- Employee A

He Works in a company code A from April to June and from July to till Data .

In July he has been moved to company code B.

In Form 24 for the Quater 1 remettance is made from the company code A and data also reflects here.

From July the form 24 for the Quater 2,Q3, Q4 is being made from company code B.

Requirement as per the statutory norm two From 16's required

For 1st,2nd,3rd months is from the Company code A and the others from the Company code B.

I have also check by assigning the F24Qt as 1. Still no result ...

What are the step to be configured for this .....

Please help me in this ..

Send the answers to raghavendra dot hrm at gmail dot com

KRC

Edited by: KRC on Feb 16, 2009 3:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note it is always advisable to issue single Form16 for an employee in one F.Y.

1.) The employee gets the Form16 from that Com.code/ PA/PSA where he is on 31.03 or the Seperation

Date.

2.) If you have both the company codes on the same client you are just going to run an Transfer action.

3.) Pls check the Qtrly ETDS , If an employee gets transfeerd within qtr (Jul-Sep), on 01Aug from com code 100 to com code 200. SAP works in the following way The ETDS is accounted

Jul - 100 com code

Aug& Sep - 200 com code

4.) Also remember the Challan mapping is an seperate activity & Form 24Q file generation is an different activity

5.) If you check,the Form 16 is generated from the RT formed in month of March for an Live employee

Also it is mandatory for all seperated employees to run the payroll of March

6.) I hope in this case the Form 16 generated will be only single if you check the RT if you are in the same client.

Thanks & Regards

Hemant V. Mahale

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI FRds,

I am trying to create Multiple Form 16.

For this i have Created one Global Field (PIN_MUF16) and Actived .

Due some reason i have deactived and Deleted that Particular Global Feilds..

When i am trying to Create the Same .

System throughs an Error "Global object already exists (possibly in other components)".

Please through me some light on this how to Create the same again..Under the same component.

KRC,

Edited by: KRC on Apr 2, 2009 8:21 AM

Vivek_V
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding Multiple Form 16:

I don't think you need to separate the employee from one company code and hirie him in another company code. You just need to run transfer action where his PA and PSA is changed. Since PA is assigned to company code, his company code in IT 0001 will change the moment PA (which is assigned to different company code) is changed. It is advisable to change the company code from the start of the month since mid month company code change is not supprted by SAP.

Also the employee will be issued two Form 16, one from the previous company wherein the data for April to August will be shown and another from current company in which the data for Sep to Mar will be shown including the income from previous company as income from previous employment.

Regarding Multiple Form 16 Switch:

Multiple Form 16 switch is manually activated in all clients on a particular server. Please check whether the other clients in your server has this switch activated. Also ensure that the Data Element PIN_MULF16 is created in Application component AHR0000555 (for Payroll India).

VK

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI VK,

Thanks for the response,

My requirement the employee is working in one company . but their is a changes in the Company Code.

First he worked in one Company code than in other one..

Now my client says that he should get two Form 16s for him.

I also crated Data Element PIN_MULF16 is created in Application component AHR0000555 (for Payroll India). and

now i deactived and deleted the same. i received an error "All ready exits"..

Now i have to create the same again for the same component..

How to active it.

KRC.

Vivek_V
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my last reply by company I meant company code. The employee will be given 2 Form 16 one from previous company code and another from current company code.

Regarding PIN_MULF16, I think you have by mistake created this Data Element in some other component.

In transaction SHDG if you select Payroll India and click on Global Fields (change or display) you get to see the object CHAR8. Now when you expand this obejct, you get to see the data element. Are you not able to find it here.

VK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VK,

I have create the Data element

After creating the Data element for the PIN_MUF16

We have deleted the enter field by selecting the char8 and PIN_MUF16.

plz send me your contact no or mail id to send you the screen shots of the error

KRC

Edited by: KRC on Apr 3, 2009 6:37 AM

Vivek_V
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

So you deleted CHAR8 and as CHAR8 was deleted its subnode PIN_MULF16 also got deleted. Is this so?

VK

Edited by: VK on Apr 3, 2009 1:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VK,

YES , BOTH CHAR8 and as CHAR8 was deleted its subnode PIN_MULF16 also got deleted .

KRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KRC,

Well first thing Multiple Form 16 enableling is recommended from the first day of the Financial year, otherwise it can create a inconsistency.

anyway if still u want to proceed then check for the SHDGVDE table also. As i understand from the posts that u are already created and deleted once from Tcode - SHDG. But now its showing thats its already exists then plz check for the table i mentioned. There will b an entry with the attribute named as

PIN_MULF16 and 3 fields(as flags) for activation. Clear those flags also if its set to deactivate it completely. Also plz check the date of enabling mul. Form 16.

In case of any confusion let me know.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Can u please tell under which T-code can we do the changes.

I have not assigned any return Value to this Data element.(PIN_MUF16)

Error : Global object already exists (possibly in other components)

KRC

Edited by: KRC on Apr 6, 2009 4:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its a table so u can use SE11 or SE16.

Check the table may b its existing there.

Fro more info and ur reference check Note 500871.

Regards,

Praveen

Edited by: Praveen-Sapping in SAP World on Apr 6, 2009 12:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Still not working..

KRC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked SHDDCDE table and find that component name is still assign to PIN_MUL16 data element.

First remove the apllication component from there and then try to recreate the golbal field.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi KRC,

Any update???

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In which t-code can we remove the component which is assigned to PIN_MUL16 data element.

this is hot gurus

KRc

Edited by: KRC on Apr 13, 2009 4:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FRDS,

Thanks for the all the support for this thread .. this is resolved by my basis team..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes !

In our company after suggestion from SAP , you used to terminate person from one company with reason company transfer and hire in another company code ....this issue is alredy disusesd with so many companies ...One person with one Form 16 .

Regards

Sheetal

Indiabulls

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi KRC,

Only one form 16 will be released in one client in that period , because all the salaried related infoemation and tax deductions are flowes between clients ,if employee is under 200 client in that period form 16 is issued there only.

Regards,

Evani

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Evani,

Thank you for the response ..

I have mention 100 and 200 are two different company codes not Clients...

KRC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KRC,

Sorry for the mistake.

There is usually no exchange of data between clients.

If an employee changes clients, you have to create the personnel number again.

You have to delimit the past records and create new employee in 200 and take details of that employee in 100 as previou employmnet details and create Form 16 in 200.

Regards,

evani

Edited by: EVANI on Feb 2, 2009 1:12 PM