cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Language option in SAP B1 2005B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know is it posssible to input the transaction and values in SAP B1 in English and when I take a print out of the books of accounts I need to covert it into another language for example Hindi, Arabic or any other language which is not supported in the base product of B1.

Please let me know any tool by which I can export the books of accounts from SAP to word or excel and from Word or Excel the language is coverted keeping in mind that the structure and tables stay intact as printing in normal English Language.

Your valuable comments in this regard would be higly appreciated.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kawish,

You can Open the PLD template and go to Document Properties and Change the language to one available.

Also, you need to check Multi-Language Support in System Initialization > Company Details > Basic Initialization tab.

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suda,

But I want to know that how can I put a multi-language support in B1 if the language is not avliable in the base product...For Example I want the document to be printed out in Arabic or Hindi or Bengali........I think SAP does not have this languages in the Base Language setup so how can I translate to any language. I am using 2005B which kindly note.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kawish,

If the language is not in the base product, it cannot be added. Unless SAP roles-out a new version supporting these languages.

Suda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First time to install 2005 cluster B. Need to use Chinese Font. In Hong Kong, they will use either Tranditional or Simplified character?

How to set it up? I downloaded few fonts from MicroSoft but all failed. SAP B1 did not populate the Chinese font only showed small boxes.