cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS Time Recording for Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are implementing MSS Time Approval on Portal. And want to add the Employee Group Field to the 2nd screen(i.e the Details screen) as below as a column just like Status and Recorded Time.

Can this be achieved through Configuration or requires Webdynpro ABAP Enhancement. ?

Any help would be highly Appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

se80

PAOC_MSS_TIM_WDA

HRMSS_A_CATS_APPR

This can be done for the detailed screen ie once you click details for the times, for initial screen you need to use the modification as above, Once for times needs to be approved, you can click on Details and add the columns as below for that screen

sm34

VC_PT_FIELD_SELECTION

Screen area     CTD       CATS Approval: Details

Field selection SLIN      SAP Detail Line Managers

You can do the config here, Please check this

SPRO > Personnel Management > MSS (WebDynpro ABAP) > Working Time >

Approve Working Time > Define field selection for detail View

class CL_HRMSS_CATS_APPR_DASHBRD

Time Recording Status for My Team - Manager Self-Service in SAP NetWeaver Business Client - SAP Libr...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Thanks for the reply. When I goto the SPRO Config.,

SPRO > Personnel Management > MSS (WebDynpro ABAP) > Working Time >

Approve Working Time > Define field selection for detail View

Screen Area : CTD , Field Selection : SLIN:

I see a different set of Fields configured there compared to the fields in the Time Recording Details View.

Also, when I add a new field there, using 'Select Fields', the added field does not show up on the Time Recording Details View.

Please help.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

as I said this is done for detailed screen for approval and not STATUS ie Time recording status This can be done for the detailed screen ie once you click details for the times, for initial screen you need to use the modification as above, Once for times needs to be approved, you can click on Details and add the columns as below for that screen for youre requirement you would def need enhancement as mentioned above

Former Member
0 Kudos

So the Enhancement needs to be done in the Webdynpro Component HRMSS_C_CATS_APPR_DASHBRD , Assistance Class CL_HRMSS_AS_CATS_APPR_DASHBRD method INITIALIZE -> read_dashboard_data , so how do I add the field Employee Group in there?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Added the Employee Group field by Enhancing the Component : HRMSS_C_CATS_APPR_DASHBRD -> Component Controller -> UPDATE_DETAILS_DATA method.

Thanks

Answers (0)