cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS - compensation planning - compensation profile page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a question regarding a simple customization of a Standard SAP content page.

In the Compensation Planning iview, after the search is done a list of employees is displayed. Then single employee name is selected, and new window is launched displaying the compensation profile page:

pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/line_manager/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.pages/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.hcm/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.compensation_profile

I would like to hide some of the iviews that are shown in this page, however since it is Standard SAP content I do not want to modify the provided by SAP page. I plan to make a delta link copy of this page however my problem is that I do not know how to point the link from the result list in the Compensation Planning iView to the customized Compensation Profile page.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Venelin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear veneliin,

Instead of creating the custom Page open the Page and diasble the check box "visible" of the iview you do not wan to show on the page.

Regards,

Rahul Doshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul,

however after the next update those settings will be overwritten right? Then I have to manually perform this customization again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right Veneliin.....to achieve your desired result you have to first copy the standard compensation profile page and paste it as delta link in your own folder.

Now you need to open the MSS role that you are using..(I believe it is your own custom role..)

Navigate to MSS (Role)-> Overview -> Team -> Employee Information..

You will find a page called "Compensation information" in it...

Delete this page and replace it with your own copied (as delta link) page.

Now you can modify your custom compensation information page....

Any doubts then revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venillin,

I am also facing the same issue.could you let me know the solution,if its work for you.

Regards

Ray

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the link to the page which is displayed is stored as a resource in the hompage framework.

You have copy the page as stated in the above replies and create a new resource with the link to your copied page. You have to create a service in the hompage framework and put the resource in the service.

Once you have done this, change the OADP configuration. The column which is used for the employee name is 'ECM_EENAME'. Put the new service link in column 'SERVICE KEY'.

That should make it.