cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS Add-on Side by Side Comparison is blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

From the Detail Team view screen you can compare employees or org units.  And I remember when I dragged employees into the slots at the top, I used to see the detailed comparison.  Now I don't see anything; the screen is blank with only the short profile on the left.   What have I done wrong?

Thanks

Pascal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pascal,

Can you paste the screen shot of the side by side screen. Also check the component configuration (HRMSS_SIDE_BY_SIDE) in SE80 transaction code.

Click on start configurator button after selecting the HRMSS_SIDE_BY_SIDE component configuration and check for the Web dynpro built-in section whether the View and their elements are visible.

Hope the above information was helpful for you.

Regards,

Mithun K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

I checked the component configuration and nothing in there is set to invisible.  The following is the screen shot of the side by side comparison screen.  I have actually selected two employees for comparing but the screen produces no data.  Also the profile fields on the left are not the right ones.  It seems to be picking up a wrong profile:

Thanks for your help.

Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

Could you please right click on the application and check for the Technical help which application & configuration is been called .

I have pasted a sample screen shot of the side by side application and its configuration.Also check in the LPD_CUST transaction code.

Regards,

Mithun K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mithun,

Thank you.  Your screen shots helped.  Somehow there was a  typographical error in the name of the configuration id in the launchpad.  I corrected it and it works fine now.

You deserve points.

Thanks

Answers (0)