cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRRS (RMMR01RS) is this still valid in 6.0?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are having difficulties testing MRRS in version 6.0 (upgrading from 4.5B). Can someone confirm that transaction MRRS (abap rmmr01rs) is still valid in SAP 6.0?

Thanks

Sandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone give me the replacement process for MRRS? Is there a BAPO or a function module that can be used?

Sandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You may process ERS settlements with MRRL instead of MRRS.

Regards

Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason is due to a change that took place in 4.7 onwards and that is that the invoice verification process is now ONLY Logistics Invoice Verification (where before you could also use the "Invoice verification" function that was different to LIV).

MRRS used the old (now not used) invoice verification functionality and so from 4.7 onwards you have to use MRRL which uses the LIV function.

Steve B

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know the history behind why MRRS was chosen to be used instead of MRRL in this particular situation. Can you tell me the difference between the two that might cause issues with conversion.... I understand the difference between the invoicing process (similar to the consignment process change MRKO). Anything else to be concerned about?

Thank you

Sandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There should be no need for you to worry, if you have upgraded from the earlier release then there will be no need to do anything special to use MRRL instead of MRRS (unless you have used any batch jobs that now need to point to MRRL instead).

The end result will be the same and there will not need to be any conversion of data etc.

This is just SAP putting all of the functionality into one transaction (MIRO) instead of two transactions as it was before 4.7.

Steve B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

MRRS is can not be used in ECC6.0

We are getting the following error after executing

<b>You can no longer use transaction MRRS</b>

Message no. M8577

Regards

Ramakrishna