cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

From a link by studying screen shots given , I tried to run MRP . I created a raw material and in MRP1 view , I filled MRP type =v1 , recorder point = 100 , mrp controller ,lot size=hb and max. stock level =1000.

Than i did MD01 . After that MD06.

But in MD06 screen shots , I found that a PR was created for that material but here in reality I found that it just showed me a screen with opening stock as 0 but no PR was created.what may be the reason OR I am missing something OR link is giving wrong information?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit ,

The opening stock will be zero , but below that u will find safety stock and a PR .

Just check it once again.

Regards

Ramesh Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

After checking i found that an error is coming " No. ranges for MDTB not exists". I have already defined no. ranges for MRP list but still in MD06 this error exists?

Pls. help

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

You may check the following :

Goto OPPQ , Enter ur Plant and click on Number Ranges & check it.

Regards

Ramesh Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx sir,

i have agained checked and found that now the screen is showing MRP column as planned order while description is showing no. /stck.

Now how to convert this planned order in to PR and why not in MD06 screen directly PR no. has came?

Pls. help.

Regards,

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rohit,

Once after running MRP,check the MRP list in T Code MD05 under individual access and MD04 for stock/Requirement's list.

Remember MD04 is a dynamic list and MD05 is a statis one,which shows the results of last MRP run.

Always you will get a Purchase req/planned order for all the materials and later on they can be converted into a purchase order

or a production order depending upon the procurement type of the materials.

Goto MD04,enter the material and plant and just double click on the line item which shows the purchase req and you will get a

pop up which shows the indicator for converting into purchase order and click on the same and proceed.

Check and revert back,

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

thanx for the answer.

But how to convert plnd. order to PR(not to po) ? or there is any way by which directly pr is created in md06.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

The Create purchase req. indicator helps in creating a PR directly.

When running MD01 or MD02 u need to use 1 or 2 against Create purchase req. indicator

1--Purchase requisitions

2--Purchase requisitions in opening period

In MD04 , double click on the Planned order to convert it to a PR.

Regards

Ramesh Ch

Answers (0)