cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP Shortage Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have looked through all of the MRP transactions and also all of the standard reports. I am looking for a transaction that will show the available quantity exactly like the MD04 screen but will allow me to look at multiple materials at one time. My users want to be able to see when the available quantity is going to go negative but for multiple materials. Is there a creative way to see this information in SAP without custom development?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Guys,

thanks for the answers. I was pretty sure this was going to take some custom development in order to see what we are looking for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Nina,

definetly i will require a development to have user friendly report.

i am just giving 1 suggestion. have u aware about day's of supply functinality....(functinaly),1st rcpt days'supply,2nd rcpt days'supply

since this may useful, to define trafic light...then in Md05 you can see the traffic lights for the material....which may help u in getting find out when material is going for -ve inventory....

i hope you got something from my suggestion!!

its somewhat functional things.......and somewhat consfusing also....

Regards,

Pravin Mukkawar

SAP PP_APO cosnultnat.

TCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I checked MB52 and MB52 works really well for onhand inventory but we are looking for a statement of material availability taking into account the purchase orders and production orders in time for multiple materials to know when the materials are going to be short to recognize when we might have a material availability problem.

I was looking for a check like this. Is there a transaction like MD04 that I can look at for multiple materials or is there a way of creating an alert in MRP to flag when the inventory for a material is negative to highlight to a user that action needs to be taken?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nina,

For one planned order or production order you can see the order report. Double click planned or production order and then press "shift+F5".

Please let me know if this what you were looking for.

Regards,

Satyajit

muthusamy_sankaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

MD04 - you can see single by material only, if you want multiple materials then need to customized as per your requirment, use below fuction module

MD_STOCK_REQUIREMENTS_LIST_API

Regards,

Sankaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nina,

Check T.CODE MB52.

Regards,

satyajit