cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP is considering the Production Order while creating a delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a query with respect to MRP. Initially, there is no stock in our storage location. However, there is a Production order that is confirmed for a particular date. While I create an outbound delivery, I dont get any error as such.

When I checked MD04, it is seen that MRP is considering the production order to satisfy the delivery that I have created.

Could someone please explain me if this is correct. ( As far as I know, MRP shouldn't consider since the material is not yet received in the storage location ).

Awaiting your help.

Regards

Sudhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhi,

the system is behaving correctly.i guess you are maintaining availability check by replinishment.

once production order is confirmed means it will take into consideration when creating outbound delivery.

please check

regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Thanks for your valuable input. I am really unaware of how the this availability check thru replenishment is taken by SAP.

Further, when I check the ATP quantities in MD04, I see that the Checking rule is BO. Can you please guide me a bit more on this particular issue.

Regards

Sudhi

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SPRO > SD > Basic Functions > AC and TR of Requirements > AC > AC with ATP Logic or AP

Here you can check the settings under "Carry out control for Availability Check"

http://sap-helper.blogspot.com/2008/03/availability-check.html

Regards,

Csaba

Answers (0)