Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP : Exclusion of Orders or Depend Requirements with Status LKD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Greetings !

How Can we exclude the orders with status LKD from my MRP consideration ...

Presently My old orders with status LKD and the reservations created for these orders are getting considered in MRP and thus the results are not up to the mark

Regards

MB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Are you taking about Production Order ?

1.You can goto MRP4-with FG material code -then MRP Dep Requ filed -Keep 1-No planning

2.You can make the FG item MRP Type as ND .

3.You can keep the Dependent Material -MM02-Basic data View -X-Plant Status -01-Block for procurement

Regards

JH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jia

Iam referring the Production Orders Only , the FG for which there exists few production orders with status LKD are being considered in MRP execution . I dont want that

The suggestion given by you will not plan the Material or child items at all but this is not my requirement

Pls suggest

Regards

MB

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Unlock the Production Orders and you need to goto CO02-Production Order -Function-Restrict Processing -SET Technically complete and SAVE.

I hope when you will run MRP , it will not plan for those open production order componenet .

Do it though COHV if u have many production order .

Try and check

Regards

JH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

It perfectly works for Order with status TECO , I need the same confirg for Order status LKD

I have around 100 Orders which were created with wrong profile during initial days. We were nt able to delete the same due to some config conflict so we locked the same for traceability

Now when I execute the MRP system consider these orders as open orders and shows the results which are not desirable

Pls suggest

MB

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Monoj

There is no standard transaction/program availble to revoke "LKD" in MASS, you need to create a custom BDC/LSMW program to perform this and then set Mass TECO through CROM/COHV and try to run MRP .Check the result

Regards

JH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread