cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP Exception Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way we can pull list of materials based on the exception message, say like, 96

(below safety stock), not based on exception group

In MD06, we are getting list based on exception group not based on exception

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

2 options I could think of:

1. In MD06 once you execute the report with the selection of exception grp - 6 in input screen, click the find , then in tab exception messages select message - 96 & click find exceptions, this will highlight all materials with that message.

2. Write a custom program using BAPI_MATERIAL_MRP_LIST & in this report you can build in the logic as per your need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vivek, One final question what inputs do we need to provide to the development team apart from

BAPI_MATERIAL_MRP_LIST

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know the procedure followed in your project, but at my end I normally prepare a detailed document which gives a comprehensive information both from functional and technical standpoint.

So it might a good start point if you check with the project manager if such a document template exists, if so fill it up. If not it would be good if you at-least let your abaper know what information you require, the format in which it should appear, any special logics which needs to be incorporated (if any) and maybe if you have some preferences the same needs to be informed.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question has been addressed, closing the thread