cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRBR report difference qty and amount is not showing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

we have checke the standard report MRBR where system will show the blocked invoices. Here when I ran the report field diff qty and diff amount are coming blank even though it has some difference why it's coming that way . is there any configuration is missing.

ex po qty 100 migo qty 100 mito 110 it got blocked and it's coming mrbr report but diff qty and amount fileds are coming zero values.

Regards,

Raman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check what is the blocking reason shown against the line item in MRBR report output. Please check and revert back. If the difference quantity and amount is blank, it could be blocked due to some other reason like Date. Please check the report.

Regards,

AKPT

Message was edited by: AKPT MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can see the flages i want how much diff qty and amount where i can see.

Regards,

Raman

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you share the screenshot from MRBR as shown in my previous comment.

Also share your SAP release.

Additionally, refer the KBA: 1933251 - MRBR: System logic and determination for quantity variance.which explains the system design.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are into ECC ehp 6 recentrly we got upgrade no functional upgrade.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the KBA mentioned in my previous comment and check whether the same logic is applied in MRBR. If the logic is wrong and you face the issue after upgrade, then you may raise an OSS ticket to SAP. Else, share the screenshot from MRBR output with the blocking reason flag and difference quantity fields.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

unfortunatly i can't give screenshot our client wont allow any data out side and we can't copy also.

please tell me what is KBA where i need to check it.

Regards,

Raman