cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MR21 doesn't have period

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use MR21 to update standard price, in costing view 2, the period/fiscal year is 0 same as planned price, but standard price 23.

so why period is zero?

i'm using standard price control

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiang ,

Seems your MM Posting period is not correct . Please fo to transaction OMSY .. or execute MMRV and check the previous posting periods .

Now execute MMRV for each period and put the system in the correct period ..

After that you execute MM and product costing transactions ..

Regards

Sarada

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, for my material, october costing run show 20 USD, MMRV current period is Nov.

I run MR21 to update material cost, but period is zero , planned price is zero standard price is 23.after MR21,

I run cost run for Nov, then perio in MM master become 11, and standard price and planned price become 23

I don't like cost run, I like using MR21, why my MR21 didn't update plan price and peroid in costing view 2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I run MR21 to update material cost, but period is zero , planned price is zero standard price is 23.after MR21

=> MR21 updates standard Costs .. not the planned costs .

For Planned Costs .. you have the do the costing run and mark the cost .

MR21 only manually changes the standard costs..

Regards

Sarada

Former Member
0 Kudos

how about the field "period/year" above the planned price, why is it zero for MR21?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiag ,

Future price is not updated in MR21 .. hence period is zero .. Manual Updation doesnot updates the future prices ..

You have to do a CK24N .. mark .. to get the same ..

Purpose of MR21 is to change the standard price .. if required...

The purpose is not to use .. instead to using CK24N . MR21 should be used judiciously when cost estimate of CK11N is not possible .. or is some other circustances.

Regards

Sarada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pls tell me under which situations,MR21 should be used when cost estimate of CK11N is not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use MR21 .. when we manually compute standard cost estimate outside the system .. as at that moment SAP configurations/master data for that material is not complete . For example, if BOM and routing is not complete .. then we compute Standard Cost outside the system and populate it using MR21 .

MR21 is not used instead of CK11N . If you have all your configurations and master data ready.. do CK11N and use CK24 to mark and release..

Never use MR21 for the same.. if your datas are ready in SAP system..

Regards

Sarada