Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP30 material forecast and rouding values

claudio_carrara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I need to rounding the values calculated for material forecast (MP30).

This is because I've big amount as result and three decimal places has non sense.

Does everibody has an idea how to solve the issue ???

Thank-you in advance for your help.

Claudio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Material master data - MRP1 -- Rounding Profile - select or maintain rouding value .

Spro -IMG - Production -- Material Requirements Planning -- Planning -- Maintain Rounding Profile

Regards,

Anthyodaya.

Edited by: anthyodaya Reddy Nagaram on Mar 31, 2009 11:01 AM

claudio_carrara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friends Anthyodaya and ViveK

Your suggestion was alredy tried by me without any result.

Note which I need the round the forecast result RM61W-PRWRT if you use MP30 or RMCP2-OPWRT if I use Push-botton forecast in MM02 forecast View.

Any other idea to solve the issue ???

Thanks for your help.

Claudio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configure the forecast profiles. IMG>Logistics General>LIS>Planning>Functions>Forecast>Maintain profiles. This is used as part of the SOP process,

Forecast profiles combine forecast parameters which are often used together. Thus, they facilitate data entry since the user does not have to make the same settings every time he/she runs a forecast, but can simply choose a forecast profile.

In the profile, maintain "places after pt". The number of decimal places saved for this key figure is the number of decimal places displayed in the planning table at the time of saving.

Thanks.

claudio_carrara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi jacob

Thank-you for you suggestion, but unfurtunately we don't use SOP.

We run forecast on any material by using MP30 (single) or MP38 (mass) transactions using the consumptions. Have you got any other suggestion ???

Thank-you

Claudio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask your ABAP guy to change the default decimal place length from 3 to what ever value you choose. Table PROW and field PRWRT

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain rouding value or rounding profile in material master as per your need & the issue should be resolved.

Regards,

Vivek