Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving consignment stock across company codes

0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

In my company we have a need to move the consignment stock from one company code example HPL plant HPLA to company code G90 plant G90W, what is the movement type to do this?

I hope you can help!



Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos


you can not transfer consignment stocks from one plant to another, since stock belongs to vendor & legally you are not authorized to make transfer posting,

If you still want to move then you can first post it to unrestricted stock by 411K & then move.

Hope its clear & helpful


Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frankie,

Generally you can transfer stock in One Step and Two Step. For transferring stock in One Step Use movement type 301K and for Two step movement type 303K for removing and 305K for placing and this will not have any accounting entries.

But this two plans are in same country or in different country.

Please go thorough below link -


Ritesh Kumar