cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

movement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ASAP,

I wanted to add Movement type 321 & 322 in MIGO (GR) Movt type list.

Can you please tell me where and what changes to be made.

Thanks & Regards

MAnoj Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The purpose of 321 and 322 are different compared with MIGO mvt types. That is the raeson SAP suggests you to use separate transaction MB1B. But if you insist in MIGO these mvt types, then go to OMJJ and then select mvt types 321 and 322, you will find allowed transactions. Or you can add MIGO for 321 and 322 in OMJJ to get these mvt types in MIGO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj/Ganesh/Kunal

Let me tell you the process which I am looking for.

Step 1.

-> PO for RM/ CG

-> GR with 101 Movt type

-> QA32 for UD

During UD amt. stk will move to unrestricted stk type( In back ground system will use 321movt type to release it from QI to Unrest. Stk type.

Note: For some reason UD has to be cancel, I have used all the standard process to cancel it but I am no were successful, fine, finally I have to test this process which is working fine for movt. 103--> 105 --> 106 -

> UD cancel -

>Cancel 103 using MIGO cancellation Cancel Excise posting using Std Process..

HERE also I wanted to use the same concept which I am looking for

Step 2.

-> MIGO wrt to PO Movt type 322

System will cancel the 321 mat. doc. ie QI -> Unrest. Release has to be scrap. Then in the end system will dispaly mat stk in Quality Inspection.

-> use QA12 to cancel the Inpection lot.

-> use MIGO calcellation to cancel the 101 mat. doc.

-> reverse the Excise doc.

Note: My ultimate aim is to cancel the UD.

Thats it.

Now Plz suggest me some usefull config.

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

any suggestion!

Thanks& Regards

Manoj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using 322 mvt type you cann't reverse the 321 mvt type which is done in QA32 with UD . System will not allow to do this transaction with mvt type 322 for UD accepted material.

322 mvt type work only when you post the 321 mvt type Manually in MB1B transaction or MIGO.

rgds

Chidanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inspection Lot generated, Result recorded, UD done, Stock posting done (in the Case of Movt. Type 101). Follow the following Procedure:

Hi ASAP,

Step 1: Give MIGO in command line

-> The initial screen for creating a goods receipt for a purchase order appears.

-> In the field for the movement type, enter 102 (goods receipt for a purchase order into warehouse - reversal).

-> In the field for the purchase order, enter the purchase order number for the original goods receipt.

-> Select the purchase order item for which you want to create the goods receipt and set the Stock type indicator to the stock to which the goods were originally posted with the usage decision.

-> System is asking me to give excise data, here I have selected No Excise entry option

-> Save the goods receipt and exit the Materials Management component.

Step 2: Choose Logistics -> Quality management -> Quality inspection -> Inspection lot -> Usage decision -> Change with history (QA12).

-> The initial screen for changing a usage decision appears.

-> Enter the number of the inspection lot for which you previously made the usage decision and choose Usage decision (UD).

To cancel the inspection lot, choose Usage decision -> Functions -> Cancel lot in the usage decision screen. -> Save it

Step 3: Cancel Excise Doc.

Now I wanted to cancel Excise invoice, System is not allowing me to Cancel Excise invoice using Standard Process like

1. Cancel GR doc.

2. Post Excise invoice using J1IEX.

3. Cancel Excise invoice using J1IEX.

Can you please let me know how the cancel excise invoice.

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Singh

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then better use Other Adj. option of Excise JV (J1IH) to reverse the Excise duty. Follow the below mentioned process;

Making Adjustment Postings for Other Transactions

Use: - You follow this procedure if you want to make an adjustment posting that does not fall into any of the other categories of adjustment offered by this function. You can only use an external document as your reference document.

Procedure: -

1. J1IH > Excise JV > Other adj.

2. Enter data as required, including:

u2022 Document number

Enter the number of the external document that you want to refer to.

u2022 CENVAT account selection group box

Specify which account is affected by the adjustment posting is for. If the posting does not have to be remitted immediately, select Fortnightly payment.

3. Click on u201CEnteru201D button.

The system displays the information from the material document.

4. Adjust the posting date as necessary and enter Vendor code as per requirement.

5. Enter the amount of excise duty in either of the following ways:

u2022 To enter line items for different materials and the excise duty accordingly, choose u201CDetailsu201D button and enter the line items in the table.

Here fill details like Material Code, Quantity as per Excise Invoice, Batch No, Reference (i.e. GRN Document), BED and Ed Cess Amount manually.

If you want system to propose the BED and Ed Cess Amount, Click on u201CGet Excise Invoiceu201D button and select the proper Excise Invoice from which the proportionate amount is to be copied.

Select the u201CExcise Invoiceu201D and click on u201CContinueu201D button.

It will copy BED and Ed Cess and SECess amount as per the quantity mentioned here. It will be proposed in proportion of selected Excise Invoice quantity and value.

u2022 To enter the excise duty only, choose u201CHeaderu201D button and enter the excise duty in the totals fields at the foot of the screen.

6. Specify which G/L accounts are to be posted to.

7. Save the adjustment posting.

System will post Excise JV Document; Accounting Document with Part2 Serial No has been successfully created.

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Hope you all must be doing great,Thanks for all yours kind support.

please comfirm me if my procedure is right for client requirement.

Requirement:

-> PO for RM/ CG

-> GR with 101 Movt type

-> Excise Capute/Post

-> QA32 for UD

During UD Mat. Stk will move to unrestricted stk type( In back ground system will use 321movt type to release it from QI to Unrest. Stk type).

"For some reason UD has to be cancel."

To resove this requiremnt I am planning to use following procedure, please correct me if this procedure found out incorrect.

-> MIGO wrt to PO Movt type 102

-> use QA12 to cancel the Inpection lot.

-> use J1IH ( Other Adj.) for Excise posting.

Now Plz let me know this procedure is correct.

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Singh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

many many Thanks for your kind supports.

Point has been assigned.

Manoj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

If u want add the movement type list u should do customozing

t-code-OMJJ

By parh

spro-img-material mangement-inventory management and physical inventory-movement types-copy,change movement types.

there you can give ur movement types.

321 and 322 movement types are transfer posting movement types

321-transfer posting quality inspection to unresticted

322-transfer posting quality inspection to unresticte-reversal

regards

mohan

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

THIS MOVEMENT S FOR TRANSFER POSTING

SO U CAN SEE IT IN MIGO TRANFER POSTING

GO TO OMJJ

CHOOSE MOVE TYPE 321 THEN GO TO ALLOWED TRANSACTIONS

HERE LOOK FOR MIGO T CODE

IF IT IS THERE U CAN SEE 321 IN MIGO TP

REGARDS

KUNAL

AWARD IF HELPFUL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

plz correct me if i am wrong,

i believe that 105 is also TP movt. type which can be view it in MIGO(GR) movt. type list, like wise we have many TP movt. type which can be view it in MIGO(GR) movt. type list.

i have issue which is to be test on MIGO 322 scenario.

Thank& Regards

Manoj Singh

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MIGO, use Transaction A08 Transfer Posting and Reference as R10 Others for Movement types 321 and 322.