cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement type recon between Sloc and sloc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Is there a SAP standard report that I can use to reconcile movements remove from storage 303 and place in storage 305. If there isnt can someone give me the procedure to set up such a report.

Much appreciated

Vishnu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

You may use the MB51 report for the purpose of reconciliation of inventory. Run this report for a given date range with the movement types 303 and 305. In the follwing screen click on the Details List button. Use the filter on the Sloc field and enter the Withdrawal SLoc and the Receving Sloc. The difference is the stock in transfer. You can thus ascertain what is still to be received.

In case you donot need to see the material document list and are interested in only the quantity and the value, you can use the MB52 report directly and the stock in the Stock in Transfer column is the Inventory that has not been received in the Receiving SLoc.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Amey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use MSEG Table. Use the following fields for selection

MATNR

WERKS

LGORT

CHARG

UMMAT

UMWRK

UMCHA

UMCHA

Use SE16 t-code. Put the name of the table MSEG. Enter.

Go to Settings -> Fields for Selection. Deselect all. Select the list above and execute.

Cheers.

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish

Thanks for the suggestion but Pardon my ignorance how do I go about using MSEG table

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

TO rread the table use SE16N or SE16 transaction