cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement of Items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hopefully you guys can assist me on this. I want to have a list of movement by SKU, which involves necessary ref.no whereby its under Sales,Purchase,transfer & etc. Under the posting list, it doesnt cater to what i require and it doesn't show the ref no. which these ref.no are very important. How can i have a query of this movement by period? I would say it'll be a complex query which i'm not familiar.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks,

Harith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harith,

I think you could try use inventory audit report.

Rajh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

How can i have the ref.no from here? Under form setting there is no such data.

Thanks.

Harith

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Harith,

What do you mean by reference number?

Did you read the link I sent you on your other question?

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suda,

Thank you for your concern. May I know which link you are referring to? For example, whether its in Posting list or Inventory audit report, the number that were captured as Sales is referring to the DELIVERY NOTE number, not the A/R INVOICE number which is hard for me to do matching with my supply chain. They are using a different platform whereby they have my A/R invoice number. Not only SALES.

They also have an incoming of our stocks where they have their own unique number. When we entered GRPO in SAP B1, we capture this number as the Reference Number. So, it's hard for me to do the matching if these necessary info are not able to call out. Perhaps a query might be helpful?

Thanks suda.

Harith

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Harith,

I was talking about this link https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/crphelp.

Any transaction that its the inventory account will be shown in these reports. If you have a Delivery step after the Sales Order, the Invoice does not come into the picture as Inventory is releaved in the Delivery.

If you business process is Sales Order > Invoice these the Invoice will show in these reports.

I can understand your concern and I think a query report is probably the way to go on this

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suda,

Can you help me with the query?

Appreciate your experts.

Thanks

Harith

Answers (0)