cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOQ & order type relation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

As we all aware of the MOQ (Minimum Order quantity) flows from the sales: Sales org data of Material master , Now my client has the requirement of Materials ordering through two different order types (both are standard orders)

• Over the counter sales
  • Sales to dealer.

Now i need two different MOQ's for the same part numbers with the different Order types relation.How to relate Order type & MOQ.in standard

Regards

Deva Mahiban

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are either of the sales

• Over the counter sales
  • Sales to dealer.

are done from the same sales area?

Ideally, these both sales should had to be carried out in to different sales area based on 2 different distribution channel.

So, when you maintain material master based on 2 different sales area, you can easily differentiate the data in Sales: Sales Org 1. for Min.order qty (MVKE - AUMNG).

Thanks, JP

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deva,

The best way is to go for custom coding wherein you need to put a logic that for this Order type and material combination - MOQ.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks JP & Abhinay for your Immediate & Meaningful answers , Although we know the sales data for the materials vary along with the Distribution channel but in our case the DC is same.

What can we do ? I think we don't have any other options.

Regards

Deva Mahiban

abhinay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Deva,

I agree with Jyoti. For your Over-the-counter-sale and Dealer-sale define two separate Distribution channel (sounds logical too). And then maintain your MOQ according to that in MM01/02.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if your case has more complications.

Regards,

Abhinay