Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

modvat receivable amount

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

I create PO with a tax code including BED ,ECESS,SEC,CST in tax condition.

I have taken pricing procedure including CVD,ECESS,SEC.

MIGO is done and part 2 is also done , but in part 2 there are the duties comes in po.But i want take credit of duties of CVD ,ECESS,SEC(which is maintained in po pricing) instead of BED,ECESS,SEC (which is maintained in po taxing).

Suggest me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In normal domestic purchases BED and ECEs are coming to MIGO through Taxcode given in PO.

In case of imports in pricing procedure you can define conditions type CDV, ECEs on CVD, Additional custom duty are modavatable and equal to BED, ECESS & AED and Basic custom duty and its Ecess are non modavatable and it is adding to material cost.

In pricing procedure you need to take care that account key for Basic custom duty and its education cess are nondeducatble.

For modavablte condition type you need to cutomise define excise defaults in cin configuration. Then it will come as BED, ECES, AED while capturing or posting excise duty (MIGO/J1iex).

Subrahmanyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained the condition type for CVD and is there in import pricing schema. How to capture it into the registers.

kindly explain in detail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi harshad,

Why are u having CVD and ED together in one PO. Normally CVD is applicable for import purchases and ED is applicable in India only. If u want to avail credit on CVD, u have to do the following config

1) Give the CVD clearing a/c in Excise group configuration

2) Enter the CVD condition type in default condition types for ttax-procedure

I think with this u will be in a postion to avail the credit on CVD and other related import duties also

award points if found useful