cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Module for prospective vendors

0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a client requirement as to store the details of prospective vendors.

Prospective vendors are those who come just for the discussion of their products or services.

These are not registered vendors of the company.

Client want to store the information of these vendors, so whenever it is required, client can use them for the further process.

I want to know, Is there any module to full fill the above requirement.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ankurch
Active Contributor

Hi Himanshu,

You can create vendor master record with different account group for those special vendors, later when you think those vendors can be used as a full time vendors than make transfer of those vendors from the older account group to new account group!

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Thanks Ankur,

The given solution is ok in MM but the client want to know, Is there any specific module in which this activity can be done.

So they can check & use the other features of that module. Simply Is there any specific module in which the vendor life cycle, from vendor initiation to regeneration is available? The possible modules seems to be (I am not sure and not aware too much):-

SAP MDG

SAP SLC

SAP SRM

SAP Ariba

ankurch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my understanding this should be available in SAP MDG, pls check with MDG team!

former_member218472
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

As far as I remember there is no std. module.

Ankur answer makes sense. You can do the same in MDG. But when your prospective vendor becomes actual vendor you have to change the account group at ECC side as prospective vendor got governed and replicated to ECC.

Thanks

Mahesh