cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify Start Page in E-Recuritment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any idea how to modify start page in E-Recuritment? I need to remove some links from that page. How to trasnport to QAS after modifing is done?

How do i also dispaly job close date in job search page?

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_becherer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

just a few words about the concept...

Links on Start Pages are combined in so called Start Page Groups (i.e. you have to maintain the Groups).

SAP delivers some preconfigured Start Pages and Groups in table T77RCF_SP_ID respectively in table T77RCF_SP_GROUP. The Links are assigned to the Groups by using table T77RCF_SP_ASGRP. Furthermore the Groups are assigned to the Start Pages using table T77RCF_SP_ASID. All these tables are of delivery type S. Any changes to the table entries are modifications.

But you will find a corresponding C-table to each of the tables mentioned above. The C-Tables (to be precise the maintenance views) are available in the E-Recruiting IMG. The C-Tables enables you to 'hide' the SAP preconfiguration: The E-Recruiting functionality will consider the customizing entries from the C-Tables, if you have maintained them.

So you had to maintain the Group, from where you want to 'hide' the Link. Please use IMG-Path 'Technical Settings->User Interfaces->Start Pages->Define Start Page Groups'. Use the F4-Help to see the preconfigured Groups and select the Group you want to maintain. It is helpful to have a quick look into the S-Table (in this case T77RCF_SP_GROUP) to get a hint on how to fill the C-Table correctly. Next is to add the Links to the Group. You could add the same Links as it is done in the preconfiguration (see table T77RCF_SP_ASGRP). Leave out the Links you want to hide.

Snd Question... Hmmm, there is no customizing for table columns right now. You have to modify, sorry.

Best Regards, Michael