Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify IT0024 end date after changing qualification validity period

riesjardvv
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have the following situation.

1. I create a qualification using TA OOQA begda system date, end date 99991231.
2. In PA30 i link the qualification to a employee in PA30 IT0024.
3. The IT0024 record has validity dates as discribed in qualification.
4. I change the validity period of the qualification to 10 years in TA OOQA.
5. I was hoping that the IT0024 validity period was updated to system date + 10 years, so 20290318.

I case the validity period was set initialy in the qualification, the IT0024 end date is based upon this delimited end date.

Do i miss some customizing or is this standard behaviour?
Is there in case it is not customizing user exit in which i can program this behaviour?

Hope someone can help me with this requirement.

Grtz Richard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lucylan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Richard,

I got your point now.

The fact is, no such standard update to infotype 24 exists.

But I think an edit/update on the existing entry of the Q might help you to get the new end date. But I am afraid this is still not yet what you expect...

The fact is, the system does not know how you have been setting this Q to other objects. And if there is such auto-check to find all the related objects to this Q, the performance might be quite poor...

Best regards.

Lucy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

riesjardvv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Oke i think we have to create a custom report or user exit which based on one Q can update all IT0024 records to new end date.

I look at report RHGRENZ4 but i think this is to complex for backend users.

So report which can termine date changes between Q and IT0024.

lucylan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Richard,

Nice day.

The key point is how you changed the validity date after the Q is created ? In standard, the validitye period will be greyed out after the Q and QK created.

Best regards.
Lucy

riesjardvv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hai Lucy,

i was not planning to change the end date of the Q so the end date has to stay at value 99991231.

in OOQA after opening the Q on the third tab (Addit. data) you have the option to set a validity period (see attachment).
When i set this to 10 years after i created a IT0024 record for employee, the IT0024 end date is not changed.

When in OOQA oin creation of the Q i set this value to 10 years and then create IT0024 record, than the IT0024 is created with a limited end date.

I want to have the IT0024 end date to change uopn change of Q validity.

Grtz Richard

knipsel.png