cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM-WM Stock dedicated to specific users

former_member246786
Participant

Hello,

I have a specific request regarding stocks.

The requirement is to have a stock that would be always available for specific users but can never be used by others.
The reason is that the stock is used for emergency response.
Do you please know what would be the best way to do that in MM/WM ?

Thanks for kind help

best regards

View Entire Topic
shailesh_mishra5
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

The discussion is old but I believe there is one standard solution by which stock availability can be checked at IM and WM level. The idea is if the stock of IM is allocated to certain objects, say outbound delivery and during picking system should also check whether the sufficient stock is available for confirming picking orders or not. The idea is to use ''Availability Check'' to be employed at delivery Item category level+ at transfer order confirmation level in customizing 0VLP to be set as ''Blank''.

If you maintain a blank setting in the item category, then basically the system is running an availability check at both delivery and transfer order level.The system will check for the stocks at delivery level and at TO confirmation level. If the system finds available stock in IM at delivery processing, it will create delivery order. But if sufficient stock is not available at WM level, error will be triggered during TO confirmation level(LT12).

Best regards

Shailesh Mishra

former_member246786
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the details, even if topic is old, we didn't find propoer solution yet, still an open point. I'm gonna check your proposal and let you know as soon as I have a detailed result.
As I'm working on other topic now, could still take couple of weeks before I give feedback.
In the mean time, thanks again for kind help !