cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM Table for Material price & Currency

former_member218048
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can anybody guide me which table in MM where I can see the material price and the Currency ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

MM table for material price and currency is MARA, MARC,MARD

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

former_member218048
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all the inputs. I could not find any 'currency' field in the M* tables. As pointed out T001 gives the currency field but it is not connected to materials. In brief, I have understood that M* tables do not give currency field in the MM.

former_member564225
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks to all the inputs. I could not find any 'currency' field in the M* tables. As pointed out T001 gives the currency field but it is not connected to materials. In brief, I have understood that M* tables do not give currency field in the MM.

Nikhita,

These are interconnected. You cannot create a material without plant, and plant inturn attached to the CoCd and currency/ies are maintained at the company code only, and all the materials will belong to the CoCd will have the same currency defined there. Finally why you define currency code is to use them for your transactions where its required, which material purchase or selling is one of them, hence the data flows from CoCd table.

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check table names MBEW and MBEWH or else check report s_p00_07000139 (this report will give you price based on created transactions in sap),it will give you moving avg price for current date ,and this will be based on currency type which was maintianed in Company code configuration by User.

Hope this will resolve your query.

Regards,

Sandesh Sawant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the Material prices from MBEW and Curreny unit for company code level in T001.

Thanks

Sudha

former_member564225
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can anybody guide me which table in MM where I can see the material price and the Currency ?

Hi Nikkitha,

See in MBEW table. Currency is not in this table. Currency is maintained at the company code level which is defaulted for the material master. You can check the table T001 for WAERS

Regards

Shiva

Edited by: Shivaspatil on Sep 13, 2011 11:31 AM

former_member540826
Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the MBEW table for the material price from the master data. The company code is responsible for the currency in the material master

Hope this helps

former_member218048
Active Participant
0 Kudos

These tables do not have a currency field. Sorry

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the Material price and currency for all material in specific in MM60 trans.

For tables information you have to check in MBEW for material price and the currency will be as per the company code specific to your plant maintained you can check it in table T001w.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For MAP you need to check table MBEW and currency is derived from the currency used in Company code for which the material code is created. ( can check in table T001field WAERS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prabhat.

Your suggetion helped me to get the currency for a PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls chk with table MBEW for price related data

Edited by: Mohsin Borkar on Sep 13, 2011 2:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u are looking for a material price and currency in a PO, then EKPO table.

Else, where are u looking at the price?

In matl master, u will not be able to see the currency.