cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM COOIS problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, i got a little problem related with COOIS and i think MM. Here is the deal:

Using a Program my team create the following documents from a ,txt:

Materials

Materials List

Sales order

Production order

but once we run COOIS we cant find the Sales order, as it says : There is no data for the selection

I was asking in SD forum, but there i was told may be the problem is that there is no production order linked to the Sales Order,is there any way to verify if they are linked or not?

Thanks for reading my post

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member221541
Contributor
0 Kudos

didn't get your question, do you want to create Prodn order with reference to a SO? whihc can be done via tcode CO02 OR

do you need a report for SO and production order relation

yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for not being able to explain myself, let me try again since now we have found the problem but dont know how to fix it.

we have a program that create various files, including Sales Order and Production order. But now we have found, using COOIS, that all the Production orders from the program have the field ( Sales Order) empty and thats why we cant use the Sales order in COOIS as a search method. The funny thing is that the sales order is created as well, but not linked to the Production order and another person from the forum told me that the only way a Sales Order can be displayed in COOIS is if its linked to a Produciton order

So now we are asking ourselfs how can we link the Production Orders with the Sales order. I think our ABAP and MM use the transaction u are telling us, CO02, but that way the Production isnt linked to the Sales Order, unless we are doing something bad.

Hope i explain myself better and u get my problem.

THANKS!!!

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Depends how you produce.

if you produce to stock, to fill up your warehouse stock, then you do not have any connection to a sales order.

If you do a make-to-order scenario, then you will have this linkage, and the goods receipt is made to sales-order stock

For make-to-order scenario you have customize MRP group and strategy group and enter it in your material master MRP views.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/dd/5600d8545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

former_member221541
Contributor
0 Kudos

as mentioned above by Jurgen - if you have relevant scenario then only you can see SO and to check that you can see in CO02see if under general tab-you have subscreen for "Sales Order" (normally you have screens in tihs order - Quantities, Dates, Sales Order and Scheduling) if your case is not relevant then you must be looking at only Quantity-Dates-Scheduling

yogesh