cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mission impossible part4

Former Member
0 Kudos

in 3 mission impossible films it was tom now in mi4 i am there.

according to a very reputed sap implementation company. it is next to impossible to see purchasing document no against vendor account when we press the simulate tab in t.code MIro.

if it is correct can anyone tell the exact reason of immposibility.

can any one solve the mystry that how can we make it possible through configuration to see po no in purchasing column against vendor gl account

best of luck to sap consultants

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev,

You want to see Purchasing document number at the time of simulation or after posting the MIRO you want to see the PO number in Vendor Account ?

Thanks & Regards

Sanjay Marathe

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to see purchasing document while simulation of miro and want to see the purchasing document no in the purchasing document column while doing fbl1n.

i want both the possibilities and if any thing is not possible then send me the reason of not able to do so.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev,

There are many ways of doing MIRO ( Invoice verification)

With reference to PO

With reference to GRN number etc

In case of MIRO with reference to GRN (Goods receipt Note),

more than one PO number may be involved, but for vendor credit lineitem there is only one entry posted. ( Consolidated credit) This may be the reason why SAP has excluded PO number vendor lineitem field.

Whereas if you go and check the corresponding other lineitems in same entry PO doc number will be available because the debit happens POwise seperately.

Usually we go for a custom developed report which gives POwise vendor/ Vendorwise PO details.

Assign points if found useful.

Thanks & Regards

Sanjay Marathe